Other Source

One of the websites I used in my research is the website “ The Role of Women in the Art of Ancient Greece”. I used this website because it gave me information about the Goddess of ancient Greece. I was able to use that information and write about what the Goddesses were known for and their contribution to the Greece people.

I pretty much stumbled upon this website when I was looking up information about the Goddess Aphrodite. I ended up finding information about all of the Goddesses of ancient Greece. Although I found the website by chance, it came in handy in the end.

The site talked about the daily lives of the Goddesses, their lifestyle, why they were worshipped and their myths. I didn't realize there were so many myths that surround one God, I did not use all of the information on the site but if you are looking to read more here's the link http://www.rwaag.org/aphro

Comments