Academic Article 2

After research for an article in the previous week I started forming ideas of how to minimize my search. Today, I wanted to gain a better understanding on how the Gods were worshipped and how they influenced the ancient Greece people’s religion.


I had found an article “Greek Gods and Religious Practices” from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. This article was much more helpful than I expected it to be, in this article it talks briefly about the Greek Gods and what they are known for. Then, the article starts to go into detail about how each Greek God had an influence on the people's religion. Further into the article, it speaks about how the people of Greece would worship the Gods.


This article did not modify my perspective on my topic, in fact I believe it has enhanced my fascination with the topic. I in fact feel as if I am getting somewhere  with where I wanna go with my project.

Comments