Physical Source

Of course once again I was suck in trying to figure out where and how would I possibly find a physical helpful source for my project, then that when I was given the genius advise of using amazon. I went onto the amazon website and began searching through the books about “Greek Myths”. So I wouldn’t choose a random book, ech book that had an interesting topic I would read the preview and see if the book could possibly be useful. I did the same thing when I searched for my second book on “Ancient Greece civilization”.


I would like to use the book “Greek Myths and Mesopotamia: Parallels and Influence in the Homeric Hymns Hesiod” by author Charles Penglase because this book explores the mesopotamian influences on Greek culture/mythology. Ancient Greece myths about the Greek Gods is key to understanding how the people of the civilization worked as a whole. It provides insight on why the people let the Gods become such a heavy influence.



And the book “The Greeks and Greek Civilization” by Oswyn Murray. I would like to read this book because it goes into depth about the actal Greek people. It talks about how the ancient Greek culture was very noble and elite. It talks about how the Gods influenced honor within the civilization, this book is useful in terms of gaining knowledge about the Greeks richly fascinating history.

Comments