Physical Source 2

Finding my second physical source was not difficult, I did what I had done with finding my first source. I went onto Amonzon.com and looked through a few books about Roman religion I owned at home and that I knew my Nana owned.I read the description and determined if it was the book I wanted to read. Now you may be wondering why didn't I just read the summary on the back of the books, reason being I researched  online if the book would be a good fit for my blog before I decided to actually read it, that may sound tedious but it worked for me.


For my second physical source I would like to use the book “An Introduction To Roman Religion” by John Scheid. I would like to use this book because in the beginning pages it talks about how the Roman religion is a polytheistic. In later chapters the book talks about how the Romans conquered Greece, during this conquering they adopted the Greek religion and intermixed it into their own. This will be useful in regarding my research blog because in my blog I will talk about how the Greek Gods influenced the Roman religion.


Comments