A Little About Me

Hello!


I am Jaida, I just turned 19 in April and I am an extremely overjoyed mother of a 1 ½  year old baby girl. I recently became engaged to my child's father Zachary whom I've been with since I was 15, he is a sailor and we will be married April 13th, 2019. I also have a fur baby, her name is Dottie she is a little mutt, I assume she a Maltese but I have no clue what else she is mixed with. I adopted her in December 2017 from a rescue shelter. I am a poet, artist and a soon to be guest speaker. I have an obsession with Greek Mythology, the unlocking of the Egyptian Empire, and any historical unexplained phenomenon. Also I'm proudly obsessed with the Marvel Universe and if you tell me Hulk would win in the battle against Thor we cannot be friends. I aspire to be an above and beyond amazing example for my child(ren). I aim to travel to the places my ancestors are from which includes Norway, and Egypt.





Above is a picture of my daughter Jalia (Ja-Lee-Ah) Rose
As for my professional goals, I am working toward becoming a Labor and Delivery Rn and eventually a Midwife. I've always been interested in the medical field and hovered around prenatal care, after having my daughter I knew for sure what I wanted to do. Becoming pregnant at 17 yrs and having such success within my life so far it had motivated me to become a public speaker. When I first gotten pregnant I believed the typical thought of "my life is over" but I have experienced my life never ended it had only began and I had more motivation that ever to make something out of it. Exactly why I'm going to help and show other teen/young mother it is possible to do the impossible that because you have a baby your life isn't over and you still have options to live life tot he fullest, you just have a little sidekick that comes along with it.





                                Above is a picture of me, so you can see who is the voice behind the computer



Comments

  1. Your daughter is precious! My son is about to turn 1, so let me know if you have any tips or tricks for navigating toddlerhood. Looking forward to reading your blog in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment